Sunday, June 06, 2010

Finished Objects!

Just in time for summer! My garter stitch jacket in Black Water Abbey's peat worsted weight wool. Taken in front of Knit Knack, I started this on New Year's Day. It is alot of garter stitch but turned out well and is ready for fall. Today is suppose to reach 98!Here is a close up of the button purchased at Serendipity in Buena Vista. On the sewing front, my 3 lovely nieces sporting tote bags I made for them. I made one for their mom too but she left hers at home! We are all at the youngest's graduation party.



Stay tuned for a new quilt that just needs binding, and more of these bags. Knitting wise, I am working on a sample cardigan for BWA and an Anne Hanson blanket.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Dear Judy, the sweater is gorgeous and the totes are wonderful. Great button!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Ewespecial said...

You are the sweater queen! Always perfect knitting and it fits too!!
The totes are fabulous--you are branching out.

12:18 PM  
Blogger cheryl said...

Love the sweater and the color, wow! It looks great on you. Your neice's are so cute and they look like they loved their totes.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

The sweater looks great. I am sure you'll get plenty of use out of it later this year. The bags are really cute!

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater turned out great! I love the color! You will be loving this when it is snowing this winter!

Great tote bags too! :)

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home