Springtime in the Rockies
We have a snow storm going on so good chance to catch up on blogging. About a foot so far. It needs to melt fast as I am heading to Buena Vista for a knitting retreat tomorrow.
The Rambling Rows afghan from Cottage Creations, done in red sock yarns: Lornas's Laces Bittersweet, Red Rocks Fiber Works String Theory and Sheep in the City, STR Fireburst, and Online in solid hot pink. The scarf is of Mountain Colors 4/8 wool in the Pineneedles colorway. This is the Rainy Day Scarf destined for the Red Scarf project.

Pillow cases made for a friend and 3 donated to a shelter.
Pillow cases made for a friend and 3 donated to a shelter.
Currently on the needles:
Mondo Cable Vest, Mini Weavers Shawl which need to be done to go to Dublin on Apr 13th. Also, the BWA peat for a garter stitch jacket. The fronts and backs are done. Nova Scotia still needs the right and left fronts done from the armholes but the heart charts are done. Should be able to catch up abit since I will be inside!



2 Comments:
You maze me! you have some neat completed items. will be anxious to see your "on the needles" completion.
If I remember correctly, the last time you were going to BV, it had snowed as well--always interesting weather.
I hope you made it to your retreat. I love the giant rick rack on your pillows!
Post a Comment
<< Home