Sunday, January 17, 2010

Slinky Ribs


DD was kind enough to take a photo of her Christmas gift, Slinky Ribs from Custom Knits by Wendy Bernard. Looking good. I did this in Elsbeth Lavold's Silky Wool. What a lovely yarn to work with. We picked up some buttons in St Charles, MO after Christmas.
I have spent the last week attempting to clean up the studio. I rearranged my winding center and the sock machine area. Also, got rid of some fabric scraps. It is looking much better and is ready for action.
I am making good progress on Nova Scotia. Last night I worked on some French Press slippers and a baby sweater for variety.
Next weekend will be the lace workshops with Anne Hanson. Still a couple of spaces available in the Basics class on Sat. Just one on Sunday for the Advanced lace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ewespecial said...

DD is great model and love that color on her--I'll need to check out the yarn--sounds yummy.
Wish I could be close for your wksps. Have you seen the lace sampler group on ravelry? They are giving a theme lace sample each month for the next yr--I think I can finish something that has only 55 rows at a time!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

The sweater looks great on her. And yes, great color!
Karen :)

11:10 PM  
Blogger cheryl said...

She looks great in that sweater. I plan on cleaning my stash area as well this week. Bought a few organizer items at Michaels yesterday. Need to weed out those pesky bits of yarn.......

8:04 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Oh yes, that's lovely. Great pattern and colour, that looks fab on her.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home