Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yes, it has been awhile and I am getting ready to head to Chicago in the morning for Stitches Midwest. I am going early to spend time with a dear friend. We have some fiber experiences planned.
To catch up:


The Mitered T from Knitters Spring 07 is complete in the colorway Latte

Also complete is a barn-raising square in Happy Feet - red - as requested by Sheep In the City for her Dad's blanket.

Currently on the needles:

Socks in Regia

Lacey Spring scarf for DD in Jojoland purchased on our NYC trip in the Spring

Felted Clogs for a friend

Log Cabin Afghan

Hibernating:

Jazz , Modern Quilt Wrap, Color on Color Scarf -these should come back out on Labor Day for fall knitting!

I look forward to seeing folks at the BlackWaterAbbey booth at Stitches Midwest. Come by and see a brand new design by Beth Brown-Reinsel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Great FO's! Have fun at Stitches Midwest :)

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home