The Answers
Nachaele tagged me for this. I have enjoyed reading the others who have responded so I will do the same.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago ?
My daughter had just graduated from college. I was preparing for the Interweave trip to Scandinavia. I was working at US West as an Account Management Manager in the IT department.
2. What are 5 things on your "to do " list today?
Knit a sock on the sock machine
Work on Heartbeat
Watch a movie
(guess you can tell it's a holiday)
4. What would you do with a billion dollars ?
I would buy a new house for myself and one for my daughter. More travel and charity contributions. Also, help out some of my friends.
5. Where have you lived ?
Arvada, CO (37 years)
Jacksonville, Fl
Dallas, Tx
Washington DC
Orchard Park, NY
Omaha, NE (graduated from hs there)
Milwaukee, WI
Lakewood, OH
3. Favorite Snacks
Ice cream
Popcorn
6. Jobs have you had
IT Manager
Finance Manager
Systems Analyst
Programmer
Service Observer
Service Rep
Airline Reservationist
7. Peeps you would like to know more about
I think Nachaele covered everyone but if you want to comment, feel free.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago ?
My daughter had just graduated from college. I was preparing for the Interweave trip to Scandinavia. I was working at US West as an Account Management Manager in the IT department.
2. What are 5 things on your "to do " list today?
Knit a sock on the sock machine
Work on Heartbeat
Watch a movie
(guess you can tell it's a holiday)
4. What would you do with a billion dollars ?
I would buy a new house for myself and one for my daughter. More travel and charity contributions. Also, help out some of my friends.
5. Where have you lived ?
Arvada, CO (37 years)
Jacksonville, Fl
Dallas, Tx
Washington DC
Orchard Park, NY
Omaha, NE (graduated from hs there)
Milwaukee, WI
Lakewood, OH
3. Favorite Snacks
Ice cream
Popcorn
6. Jobs have you had
IT Manager
Finance Manager
Systems Analyst
Programmer
Service Observer
Service Rep
Airline Reservationist
7. Peeps you would like to know more about
I think Nachaele covered everyone but if you want to comment, feel free.



1 Comments:
Wow how fun. You have lived a lot of places and had a lot of jobs. I am very impressed.
Post a Comment
<< Home