Sunday, July 20, 2008

On the Needles

Just a recap of what is on the needles :
1. Mitered T-shirt from Knitters Spring 2007 in Ty-Dy Cotton, colorway is Latte. This is the back. I will be taking it on vacation to work on as it is mindless.


2. Log Cabin in Rowan Cotton Glace. I bought this for something else but I just loved the cotton log cabin Karlene worked on in the car to and from Indiana last month. I thought I would like one too.


3. On the right, 2 Texas Longhorn dish cloths for my friend Carolyn who I will be meeting in Montreal on Tuesday for a nice tour to points north.


4. A felted slipper, purple, for a friend who really wanted such.


Also I am working on a barnraising square for Stacey and closing up the toes on a few socks.
Maybe I can finish the T-shirt on the trip. I also have a sock and the barnraising coming with me. Besides the long flight, layover in Cleveland, we also have a 2 day train ride and a fair amount of bus travel. This should translate to alot of knitting time.
I will report back in a couple weeks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been busy, can't wait to hear about your Canada trip when you get back.......I will miss you. Cheryl

8:58 PM  
Blogger Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Have a great time in Canada! Sounds like you will have a lot of knitting time :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see all you accomplish.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home