Worth Waiting For
The postman did not come until after 6 pm last night but it was worth the wait. At long last, I was able to place a Piddleloop order and it arrived. Just a small notions bag (everything else had left my cart by the time I got registered!) and it was accompanied by surprises: candy, buttons, stitch markers of my initials. How cute is that ? Now that I have the process down, I will aspire to a Piddlee bag.

Also, a box from The Loopy Ewe containing A Little Loopy (since we all are at times). I picked up 2 patterns while at it. A bonus in this package too: a mini sock kit in a new yarn to try out.

Both of these shops shipped with lightening speed.
Here is a picture of Heartbeat in progress. I am using Cotton Twist from Berrocco, purchased at Knit Knack on April 1st (the day the yarn diet ended). It is working up nicely. 




3 Comments:
Yay! Glad you were finally able to get something from Piddleloop! I love all the little goodies they send :)
Such a cute package from The Loopy Ewe, too!
You've been tagged ~ see my last post :)
What fun little goodies!
Post a Comment
<< Home