Catching Up
Yes, it's been awhile...and I am getting ready to leave town again so I will catch up. I finished this
Blue Ribbon Wrap from Knitalong by Larica Brown using stash yarn. It was fun and quick.
Looks better on a person than a chair!

Also done are the swap socks where Marly made one and I made the mate. Done, Done, Done. This is a garter rib cuff, top down, in Shi Bui. Wonderful yarn. Marly made sock 1 on a 2, I did sock 2 on a 0 and still had a looser fabric! They look like a pair and that's what counts.

I did finish a barn raising square in JoJoland Melody but did not photo.
Undone remains Heartbeat with a sleeve and neckline finishing to go. I should still make it by month end but I am not taking it as it is now one huge piece and takes up too much room.
I am off to the Circular Sock Machine 2008 convention, driving with the blogless Karlene and Barb from Colorado Springs. Our machines are tuned and ready for the trip. This is being held in Nashville, IN, about an hour or so from Indianapolis. Maybe I will have some socks to post upon my return.




3 Comments:
Nice projects! I don't have to tell you to have a blast with Karlene! Can't wait to hear about your trip! Hope you guys take a picture of you in your T-Shirts with machine socks on! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
You have been tagged with a meme, check my blog! Can't wait to see what you were doing.
Post a Comment
<< Home