
These may not look like much but they are actually 3 pairs of socks I knit on the sock machine over the weekend. The orange is scrap yarn and will be removed once the toes are closed on the socks. Note the gray stripe pair is a men's 14 - that's alot of knitting!

Here we have some adorable sock blockers and hand dyed yarn from
Crazy Monkey. Christy and Ben attended the sock event last weekend and brought these wonderful products which I found irresistable. The Panda Toes sock yarn is 65 % Merino wool and 35% Rayon of Bamboo. Nice big skein - 490 yards! I haven't had a chance to try the yarn yet but the colors are lushcious and it is majorly soft.
I finished up a couple of tiny projects yesterday, not photo worthy, and am continuing with the sample sweater for Black Water Abbey that needs to be ready for Stitches Midwest in Chicago Aug 19-22. I have the Left Front and one sleeve to go - easy. Since it is hot again today, I will likely work in the basement on socks and sewing. A very Happy July 4th weekend to all.
3 Comments:
Well, you certainly cranked out some fabulous socks! How do you finish the toes?
Visited Crazy monkey site to order some of that wonderful Panda sock yarn--thanks posting photos.
Love the sock blockers. That new sock yarn makes me just want to reach out and feel that yarn, it looks yummy.......
Looks like they are all lovely treats!
Post a Comment
<< Home