Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness

Not just for basketball...there was a little contest on Ravelry to earn prizes for finishing up projects between Mar 1 and 15th. For each completed project, you got your name in the drawing (random number generator, of course). Anyway, I have a project bag coming my way as a prize for finishing up:

Sienna



Lace Rib Socks




Chevron




and a secret project (secret to the blog, not secret to Ravelry).
Also made up a pair of baby socks and sent them with some other things to Afghans for Afghans.



March is not over and a couple more finished projects loom on the horizon:
Log Cabin Afghan

Lily ( a baby sweater from Cottage Creations)
A gift for the Spring Fling swap
Stay tuned for more madness. Also, the Color on Color scarf has come up from the basement and is now near by should I be inspired to work on it.








7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!! I wish I had your knitting needles of lightening speed!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Congratualtions on your win! I won a skein of handspun yarn from Ravely this week, as well.

Wish I had known about this contest, I did 5 pairs of socks for me and the DD and 7 hats for charity. Sitting and listening to testimony and needing to keep the hands busy in order to sit still thru it all generated quite a few finished objects.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I thought about participating but didn't. Had I known there was a prize I would have...LOL

The Chevron Lace scarf is lovely as is Sienna. What a pretty sweater pattern!

7:27 PM  
Blogger cheryl said...

Wow. They are all lovely. I know you must have that great feeling of accomplishment that all knitter's aspire to but rarely reach, it's DONE!!!!!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

That is a lot of projects to finish, congrats on the prize!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Wow, you are busy! Congratulations on the prize!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

The Siena cardigan is especially lovely. Great colour too. What yarn did you use?

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home