Warm Hands
Instead of finishing up the Gansey, I made these Maine Morning Mitts from Clara Parkes to keep my hands warm and to coordinate with the Noro 2 row scarf. Since I made the scarf 64" long, I had enough left over for the mitts. Hovering around zero today so they may come in handy.

The Gansey just has the buttonhole band to go. Hooray. I am heading down to Colorado Springs for a few days of sock machine knitting with the blogless Barb and Karlene. I'll be back for the Sticks 'n Stitches hockey game.



2 Comments:
Well, if you are a Sock Machine Knitter, do you know my friend, Darla from Boulder? and there is someone here that goes to one of my knitting groups, the Angels who has one of them. Must be coming to see her, maybe?
Ooh those are awesome! Now I want to make some to match my scarf, damn that resolution.
Post a Comment
<< Home