First of the FOs
On Saturday, the blogless but non the less delightful, Christie and I headed north to My Sister Knits in Fort Collins. We fortified ourselves with a Mexican lunch and traveled to Woolen Treasures in Loveland. We ended the day at Knit Knack in Arvada. Not so much purchasing but lots of yarn fondling and a very fine time.
I hit the sleeve of the Classic Gansey with vigor over the rest of the weekend and have just about 4" to go. Maybe tonight it will be done. Then just another sleeve to go. The end is in sight.
I completed everything for my Valentine Swap partner and will get it wrapped and ready to go today. Packages are to be in the mail by the 23rd so I am in good shape.



3 Comments:
I am so jealous that you got to My Sister Knits! What a fun day and must have been so fun to be with Christie for the day!
Love the scarf! :)
Hi Judy,
I'm the Donna/Donny from Durango, CO that tried to come up to BV for one of your retreats and the darn weather was so bad I had to turn around. : ( Are you doing anymore retreats at the Liar's Lodge? Can I get on your mailing list again? I'd love to join you and your group and knit. I know a few other ladies that may be interested from here as well. Thanks so much!
Donny
jdthulson@aol.com
Your scarf is beautiful and the Hats are cool.
Nice to see you on Tuesday eve (and on Saturday)
Post a Comment
<< Home