The Quilt Show taping
Sunday I had the pleasure of attending the taping of 2 episodes of The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims. This is an internet show with a live audience. they film 13 episodes at a studio in Boulder and do 13 episodes on the road to make up a season. Bernina and Gammil are the main sponsors.
We got a great Goodie bag at the end of the day.
Also I won a pair of Olfa Applique scissors. What a lucky day. Cathy of Cat With Cats went with me. We had such a good time. I am sure she will post about our experience soon.
Part of my good fortune in getting tickets for the show is that my daughter is the Production Assistant on the crew, helping out former Oprah producer, Shelly, who also works on the Dr Phil show. Impressive to me, a long time Dr Phil follower.
We had Lauren Vlcek and Jean Wells as the stars of the 2 shows. Both very interesting and inspiring. I came home and made some notes of ideas to capture.
They wrap up taping today until next year. What a fun experience.
We got a great Goodie bag at the end of the day.
Also I won a pair of Olfa Applique scissors. What a lucky day. Cathy of Cat With Cats went with me. We had such a good time. I am sure she will post about our experience soon.
Part of my good fortune in getting tickets for the show is that my daughter is the Production Assistant on the crew, helping out former Oprah producer, Shelly, who also works on the Dr Phil show. Impressive to me, a long time Dr Phil follower.
We had Lauren Vlcek and Jean Wells as the stars of the 2 shows. Both very interesting and inspiring. I came home and made some notes of ideas to capture.
They wrap up taping today until next year. What a fun experience.



3 Comments:
Wow! that's some goodie bag you got! So glad that you got to go and learn some new techniques.
Ooh that sounds like fun. And to leave with goodies too... bonus! Glad you had fun :)
Sounds like a fun day!
Post a Comment
<< Home