Sunday, June 24, 2012

Color Affection

I finished this popular shawl for the Loopy Ewe Project 1. the project had to use at least 400 yards of yarn and be a pattern from a foreign designer. It had to be started on or after 5/27 and be complete by 6/27. I did get this done mid-month and my project photo is in the Camp Loopy 2012 Photo Gallery at The Loopy Ewe.
I used Madeline Tosh Sock in Tyme, Terrarium and Vanilla Bean. If I had it to do over, I would have more contrast between colors two and three but it is still very nice. I loved the pattern and the yarn.

For Camp Loopy project 2, you need to use 800 yards of yarn and incorporate at least one color of your country's flag. On June 27 I will start a Debbie Bliss hooded toddler sweater using stash yarn, Love It from Berroco. I purchased this at deep discount from Green Valley Weavers in Colorado Springs. It should work up nicely.

Been doing alot of quilting lately so I will show some of these next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ewespecial said...

Looks good! And u made the deadline!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Those olive colours are really pretty. Love MTosh yarns. Very pretty indeed.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home