Pay It Forward
A couple of weeks ago, over at Short Story Long, I was quick to comment and will be receiving a handmade item from Karen. To be eligible for such item, I agreed to Pay it Forward and offer handmade items to the first 3 commenters on this post.
If you comment, you must make sure I have your email and blog name so I can contact you and get the handmade item to you within 365 days.
You must post on your blog that you will send hand made items within 365 days of the post to your commenters, thus the Pay it Forward.
It will be fun to receive an item from Karen and it will be fun to send something to my commenters.
Let the comments begin!
If you comment, you must make sure I have your email and blog name so I can contact you and get the handmade item to you within 365 days.
You must post on your blog that you will send hand made items within 365 days of the post to your commenters, thus the Pay it Forward.
It will be fun to receive an item from Karen and it will be fun to send something to my commenters.
Let the comments begin!



3 Comments:
Comment, LOL..
Hi Judy!
I'm commenting, and I pledge to "Pay it Forward!"
Miss you guys!
Hi Judy,
What a great idea.....I pledge to pay it forward. This sounds like fun.......
Post a Comment
<< Home