Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What a Great Weekend

Lots of knitting this past weekend including finding buttons for Buttoned Cardi from Knit Simple Fall l2008 designed by my friend Cheryl Murray in Kansas City. What a great sweater, sorrry the photo is not so great.


The front with 3 perfect buttons from Serendipity in Buena Vista.

The back vent, what a great detail. I think this might be worn to death. I highly recommend this pattern.


Also finished: Two scarves for the Red Scarf Project, one in a red acrylic I get free somewhere. The other is a Rowan Felted Tweed in sort of a dark cranberry. I had 2 balls so I doubled the yarn and did a mistake rib.

I also finished up two secret projects - no photos available.

Is this the cutest little bunch of sheep you have ever seen ???


A gift this weekend which has found a perfect home.


Thanksgiving day, DD and I will drive to Eagle and have dinner with my brother's family. I have my car knitting ready to go and need to get onto the food-priorities!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home