Thursday, February 07, 2008

Catching UP

Yes, bad blogger. I have been out of town and out of touch. Let's review my current wips:
Color on Color from Scarf Style.
I have sections 1-10 done but had to put it aside in favor of time sensitive projects like the Prayer Shawl that blogless Janine will take on her sea cruise and send it with her roommate to Iraq. This is the Chris Bylsma Ladder Shawl done in stash shades of ecru and taupe.

Also, Vickie needs to be worn to Stitches West. I am in the middle of sleeve 2. The color is way off in the photo. This is BWA in the Peat colorway and is really a very rich chocolate brown.

Last week I took Ann Budd's class on mittens at Shuttles in Boulder. Here we have mitten 1. Mitten 2 has a cuff and is not time sensitive. Ann is a great teacher.

For portable work to carry around I have been working on Foxtail in Tapestry. It is not very photogenic at this point. I am,however, approaching the home stretch on this project. I forsee several projects wrapping up this month.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Nice to see your projects. I wish I was going to Stitches West with you and Marilyn.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Purple Princess said...

Nice projects. I also wish I was going to Stitches West with you and Marilyn!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Mikki said...

I wish I was going to Stitches West also. I will settle for a class with Ann Budd. Judy do you know when she will be in Denver again. I am really wanting to take some knitting retreats. Thanks Mikki Martin

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home