Ringing in the New Year

I actually finished 2 more items in 2007. The Rosalie scarf from Simply Shetland 4 in their new lambswool/cashmere/silk fingering mix.
Also the Tapestry Bag kit purchased long ago from A Knitted Peace.

2008 started out with a return to the Vickie Cardigan. About 3 " left on the back. For some easy knitting I started the Girly cardigan from Wee Knits 3. This is a sample for a class on Wee Knits I will b
e teaching at Posh in February. It is goi
ng quickly.
e teaching at Posh in February. It is goi
ng quickly. I gjot a couple new books last week. The Book of Yarn from Clara Parkes and the Northhampton Wools book by Lisa Daniels (she did the sweaters in Cider House Rules). Terri got this book from Betsy in the Arvada Knitters exchange and it looked good so I went home and ordered my own.
I will continue with Vickie and Girly today plus some mundane household chores. I am taking DD to high tea today for a treat. I can gift her the Rosalie scarf as a late Christmas gift. It will look great with her new coat, which was an early Christmas gift.



3 Comments:
The scarf is beautiful and how fun to take her to high tea! She will love the gift! The purse is so pretty and always love the Wee Knits! :)
Everything you made is so pretty. The red purse is truly an eye catcher!!
:)
The Rosalie scarf looks so pretty! And your Tapestry Bag is very cool :)
Post a Comment
<< Home