Monday, October 22, 2007

Stitches East - a comment

Cathy in VA asked about the pinkish sweater at the left hand side of the 1st photo of yesterday's post.
This is Saxony Braid designed by Debbie O'Neill of Boulder. The model is done in the BWA color " pink heather". JUst one of many delightful cable sweaters available at the BWA site.

This weekend I worked on the Vickie cardigan and started the KAL for this. I also completed the 1st sock for my class at Posh. I left the toe undone to demo the Kitchener stitch for the class. I also worked on a couple of secret gift items and worked with the sock machine. It was nice to be home with no where to go with our snow and cold.

I am headed to Boulder today for a class with Ann Budd. I will report back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home