Miles and Miles of Yarn
Maybe the photos will go better today. Mary Kay and Karlene monitor Eric at the sock machine.

While Barb diligently works at the compound cylinder to produce socks for her granddaughters.
What great fun we had last week. 
Now then, what am I working on ??? Here is the mitten Thrill from the 1824 Wool book called Smitten. This is a sample for a class I will do at POSH in November. Very fun and fast.
Next up, Foxtail in Tapestry by Rowan. This is so soft to work with . Great colors for me and the bottom section is mindless stockinette so it is in the traveling bag.
Here is the Classy slip stitch sock from Knit Socks (the book that is shaped like a sock). I am using Emily from Poshyarns in the UK. This is dreamy.Also OTN the Vickie Cardign to jumpstart the KAL I will be hosting starting Oct 21 and a secret gift project. The Magic log cabin is on a short break.
I am headed up to Woolen Treasures in Loveland today to hang out with Patti and check out their sale - 25 % all yarns. I hope I can be moderate in my spending.
A couple of non-knitting events on tap for the weekend :ROCKIES PLAYOFF GAME for Saturday and Le Corsaire, the ballet, for Sunday. Now there's a mixed media of events.. Also, getting things together for Stitches East on Wednesday. What to work on ? What to wear ?



6 Comments:
Hi Judy,
Have fun this weekend! My husband is playing the ballet. He says he likes it.
Those are fun mittens! I love the color you're using for Foxtail :)
Have fun at the game and ballet this weekend!
Great Projects. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned, too.
I'm trying hard to come up with an outfit that could be worn to both the Rockies and the Ballet, but failing. I never was much of a fashion person.
Judy.....you just make me happy.
Loved being with you this past week-your just a kick!
Dear Judy,
Loved the mittens, so cute.......Cheryl
Nice up and coming projects. I can't wait to see them. Barb and Karlene look good. It sounds like you had a really fun week/weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home