Sunday, April 15, 2007

Evening out




Wednesday evening, DD and I attended the Metro State Alumni recognition dinner. One of the honorees was DD's BF! Here are the two getting as the festivities were getting underway. Later, following some lovely eats, BF of DD accepts his award as an outstanding Metro alumni and encourages all attendees to get a Metro State license plate for their cars. I have yet to order mine.
On the knitting front, it's all about sleeves. I have 3 inches remaining on each of two Poppy sleeves. I have 5 inches to go on sleeve one of the Buttery Autumn in teal Donegal. These two projects MUST get done this week. All others have been hidden from view. Why the push, you ask? I am going out of town for the weekend of the 26th and I want to have these ready to go. I can then work on the Jawbreaker 'cuz it's easy. I am wanting as many ufos done before hitting the airways on May 7th. That's right, the "traveling Judys" are headed out for another fantastic trip with Joyce James Tours. This time to the English countryside and the River Seine in France.

2 Comments:

Blogger WandaWoman said...

Congrats to the DD's BF. How nice for him. Good luck on getting those projects finished. They all sound very doable. A trip to England and France sounds lovely. I finally found your blog, yay me!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Purple Princess said...

Sounds like a very nice evening. DD and BF are so very adorable. Thank you for sharing. Maybe we can meet this weekend at the new yarn store, since I still have not been there and I will donate a couple of door prizes for the weekend.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home