Pictures, once again
Dear Readers,
Thank you for your patience as I posted pictureless bloggings for the last several weeks. Today I went to locate my Kerry cardigan and as I moved some of the sweaters around, what do I find nestled in the knitted finery...the missing camera. So it wasn't buried in yarn, it was buried in finished sweaters! I am very relieved to have found it, thinking my mind had gone with the photographic machine.
To celebrate, here is the last picture on the camera: the yarn haul from Stitches West. Please note the smallness of the pile. This is mostly due to having been too busy to shop.
Thank you for your patience as I posted pictureless bloggings for the last several weeks. Today I went to locate my Kerry cardigan and as I moved some of the sweaters around, what do I find nestled in the knitted finery...the missing camera. So it wasn't buried in yarn, it was buried in finished sweaters! I am very relieved to have found it, thinking my mind had gone with the photographic machine.
To celebrate, here is the last picture on the camera: the yarn haul from Stitches West. Please note the smallness of the pile. This is mostly due to having been too busy to shop.

I will catch up on some of my exciting knitting photos in the near future.



1 Comments:
I'm so glad you found your camera! That is the worst feeling, I know.
Post a Comment
<< Home