
KariBeri was kind enough to model my Ruffled Edge Wrap from Vogue Winter 2007. I did this in Pasha. The closure was obtained in Nova Scotia at Baadeck Yarns. It is a flower in pewter with a coordinating stick. I did this project on the trip as we had lots of bus time.

Dawn kindly modeled the Oh Snapp hat from Black Water Abbey yarns. This was entered in a contest sponsored by BWA. While not the winner, it was a very fun hat to make. To see the winning and all entries, visit
Cheryl's blog. You will see Cheryl with her prize: a gift certificate from BWA. I think I will start another hat myself. Kits are available from
BWA.
I delivered the last of the Pay it Forward gifts this weekend. All seem happy with my sewing efforts.
2 Comments:
Love the photos. I have to get started on that wrap soon, every time I see it I want it!!!!!
Love the wrap, wish I could see the closure better. Hmmmm?
Post a Comment
<< Home