Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bon Jour

Bon Jour mes aimes,
I am now in France, using a strange keyboard: iT IS sunny. We will see the Bayeau tapestry later: I have some new yarn which you zill have to wait and see later. I also have to show my new sheep pets.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, an email post from Judy. I have been following your itinerary. I bet you are having a blast. We miss you, Cheryl

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the tapestry! I can only imagine how incredible it is in person.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Throws Like A Girl said...

I know you probably don't have time, but you've been tagged!

:)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Purple Princess said...

I hope you are having a great time. I can't wait to see your new stuff and pictures. Tell the other Judy hi for me!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Barb's sister Ann.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Terri Lynn said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun and going to some very interesting places. I hope you see it all!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home