Sheepy Weekend

Imagine being in Colorado's Collegiate mountains with this flock ! What a great knitting weekend in Buena Vista. Several knitters donned these fun pjs for the weekend. Before you even ask: www.woolrich.com. I ordered mine first thing this morning!
While hanging out, I completed 3 soon to be felted purses and my Soctoberfest project: toe-up, socks on one long circular needle, in Socks that Rock colorway "Titania". Also, check out the new sock blockers that I learned about from Wendy.

Onward to the Thanksgiving holiday. Always good knitting opportunities while hanging out over football, etc. I am going to my Brother's so I guess that means I should be working on his Polperro Gansey (not a surprise- he picked the pattern and color (BWA Mountain). I am chugging along on the back.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!



2 Comments:
It sounds like you had a very productive weekend!
Enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday! :)
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Love the pajamas!
Post a Comment
<< Home