Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Back from Baltimore

I am back from Stitches East. Just bought a bit of sock yarn - 2 Socks That Rock and a new brand I can't think of and have no photo yet. No photos allowed in the market but take my word it was big. Our Black Water Abbey booth did very well and I was able to meet several participants in the Kerry Cardigan knit along. Also I got to meet Kay and Lolly. What a treat. Both were delightful. Lolly approved of my Soctoberfest socks. Kay was interested in yarn for a future book! I also enjoyed meeting Cindy. I read all these blogs faithfully.

The weather was great, the convention center great, sales were great. All in all, a fabulous show. We will return next year, October 11-14.

Now I must focus on Christmas gifts and my Kerry. I have 2 sleeves to go. Also, made great progress on my brother's Polperro gansey. The body is done and I am on to the back. I believe I have mentioned previously that this sweater is large. It is no longer portable. I still need to finish up the Soctoberfest sock...Oh, I deleted the picture by accident. I have about 3 more inches of the cuff to do (toe -up).

1 Comments:

Blogger AmyArtisan said...

Sounds like you had a great time at Stitches East! :)

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home