Viking Journey 2
It's Saturday night after a short trip to Alsend way up high. We are at sea now and I am hiding out for a moment. The internet is not too expensive so maybe tomorrowo some pics.
Yesterday we visited Oleana knitwear design before getting on the ship at Bergen. The designs are stunning and we had a traditional Norwegian box lunch. Solvang Hisdal (Poetry in Stitches) gave a talk. Of course a bit of shopping. Tomorrow will be for knitting. The food is ok, not great. We have such nice people on the trip and all very good knitters. I will edit the pics tonight.
Yesterday we visited Oleana knitwear design before getting on the ship at Bergen. The designs are stunning and we had a traditional Norwegian box lunch. Solvang Hisdal (Poetry in Stitches) gave a talk. Of course a bit of shopping. Tomorrow will be for knitting. The food is ok, not great. We have such nice people on the trip and all very good knitters. I will edit the pics tonight.



3 Comments:
Yippee Mom! I cannot wait to see some pictures if it works out. I am glad all is well. This cruise sounds pretty great!! All is well here. It has been raining the lasts 2 days - cold even - 65 - sweater wearing weather?
Can't wait to see photos, Judy. Did Solveig Hisdal have lots of models from her book? I so love those designs. Happy travels and say hi to (other) Judy for me.
Meg
Sounds yummy. I'll be looking forward to the pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home