Long Knitting Weekend
I did get alot done this weekend. The Sonoma Wrap is now at 70" (that's 18 to go). I really want this done before going to Estes so I can just do the trim between Wool Market and the Viking Journey on July 3. HOWEVER, I have some gifty commitments to deal with.
Speaking of gifts, several (well, 2) have requested I post a picture of the souvenir my daughter brought back from Amsterdam. So here is the lovely fused glass tulip. Not a great picture on the carpet but it looks wonderful in the window next to the front door. A nice "springy" welcome.
I sent off the knitting vacation swap package to Amy. She was most appreciative and did a great job of photographing the contents. See what Amy received here. My swap pal, Jo Ann, is hitting the post office tomorrow. Can't wait!
The mail contained a thank you note for this baby gift . This is the top down baby cardigan from Cabin Fever. A very quick gift. The apple hat is one of my favorite baby items.
I am also working on a quilt this week and have made great progess. Not photographable just yet.
Lots of stitches still to knit today!
Speaking of gifts, several (well, 2) have requested I post a picture of the souvenir my daughter brought back from Amsterdam. So here is the lovely fused glass tulip. Not a great picture on the carpet but it looks wonderful in the window next to the front door. A nice "springy" welcome.

I sent off the knitting vacation swap package to Amy. She was most appreciative and did a great job of photographing the contents. See what Amy received here. My swap pal, Jo Ann, is hitting the post office tomorrow. Can't wait!
The mail contained a thank you note for this baby gift . This is the top down baby cardigan from Cabin Fever. A very quick gift. The apple hat is one of my favorite baby items.
I am also working on a quilt this week and have made great progess. Not photographable just yet.Lots of stitches still to knit today!



2 Comments:
The fused glass tulip is so pretty Judy - what a great momento from your daughter's trip! :)
Thanks again for the great package! :)
A tulip from Holland... perfect! It's beautiful.
Post a Comment
<< Home