Back in the USA
FiberExperiences
I am home from the wonderful trip. My luggage, however, decided to stay in Boston for the night so I am waiting for delivery. In the luggage, among other things, is the memory stick reader for the pictures. Therefore, there will be additional photography delay. So sorry. I am anxious to take pics of my purchases to share and also some of the sites. Let's hope for tomorrow on the pics.
Definitely slow motion today, a bit of i-cord for the market squares bag and a sock of Norwegian yarn purchased enroute. One sock is now done and the other with about an inch done.
No heavy duty knitting tonight. A call from United just now...the bags are about an hour away-yea. Laundry awaits and then the fun of finding homes for new aquisitions.
I am home from the wonderful trip. My luggage, however, decided to stay in Boston for the night so I am waiting for delivery. In the luggage, among other things, is the memory stick reader for the pictures. Therefore, there will be additional photography delay. So sorry. I am anxious to take pics of my purchases to share and also some of the sites. Let's hope for tomorrow on the pics.
Definitely slow motion today, a bit of i-cord for the market squares bag and a sock of Norwegian yarn purchased enroute. One sock is now done and the other with about an inch done.
No heavy duty knitting tonight. A call from United just now...the bags are about an hour away-yea. Laundry awaits and then the fun of finding homes for new aquisitions.



1 Comments:
Hi Judy... So happy you're home safe and sound and hope that your luggage made it too. Your trip looked glorious and so much fun. See you soon! Mary-jo
Post a Comment
<< Home