posted by Judy at 9:41 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Its a good start mom - awesome! betsy
so glad u started a blog so we can keep up with all your goings on. thank you so much for organizing last weekend, I had a blast.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I have been enjoying knitting for about 45 years. Once I retired from US WEST, now QWEST, I started a small business called Fiber Experiences. I offer special events, retreats, and classes to lovers of the fiber arts.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Its a good start mom - awesome! betsy
so glad u started a blog so we can keep up with all your goings on. thank you so much for organizing last weekend, I had a blast.
Post a Comment
<< Home