Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 3 Spring Fling

I ate breakfast with Wendy of Wendy Knits. She is working on an unusual shawl in Kauni Rainbow. I was off to class with Susan B Anderson on making toys. I just got the body of my sheep done. Lots of good tips and handouts.

At lunch, Sheri , the owner of Loopy joined my table. She was with Claudia of Wollmeise. The afternoon was spent in the knitting lounge. After happy hour and dinner, we gathered for door prizes. There were some nice ones but nothing followed me home.

Sunday morning was some knitting time and the drive home.

What a great time. I hope I can go next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ewespecial said...

Rubbing elbows with lots of good folks! Glad you had such a good weekend, seems you learned new techniques and found new friends.
These weekends are always a way to refresh our normal life routines.
Happy stitching,
Cheryl McW

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home